Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Ok...so I know it's been more than 6 weeks since I've written. But I have a good excuse. Our computer crashed so for the latter part of April/early part of May I have been having to use an out of date desktop that takes 30 minutes just to boot up. But....I'm now back in action and will make more of an effort to blog - at least once a month or so.

Today is Mother's Day and I was lucky enough to have my mom here to celebrate. Jason first cooked breakfast for us and then for dinner cooked my favorite - spincah tomatoes & kabobs. He's done the dishes (with a little help from my mom) and the laundry. It has been a wonderful day! As I celebrate this Mother's Day with my mom, I realize how lucky I am to have three generations sitting in my living room. My girls are beautiful and my mom is my best friend. I hope my fellow mothers out there have had as great a day as I have had. Whether you are a mom or not, take a moment to remember your mom and enjoy being her baby once again.

I'm off to pack for Vegas....Cha-ching!!!




No comments: