Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Spirit - Where are you?

In my last post, I mentioned how I was in the holiday spirit once Halloween past. That was very short lived. Where is it? As of today, I've put a tree (twice since it fell once), sent Christmas cards, wrapped gifts, finished my Christmas shopping, and taken family Christmas pictures. Isn't that enough to get into the spirit? Apparently not! In some ways, I find myself wanting the next two weeks to be over with - quickly. Maybe it's because we are heading to Disneyland two weeks from today. Or maybe it's because I'm being a Scrooge this year - which makes it perfect that I will be teaching A Christmas Carol to my 7th graders next week. Either way....I need some spirit. If you find it, can you send some my way?

In the meantime, I leave you with a few pictures that hopefully will provide you with some Christmas spirit.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Christmas spirit can be found when all is quiet, the girls are sleeping and the Christmas tree is shining brightly. It's always within your heart; just stop long enough to feel it.

Mom