Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy

So...one of my resolutions was to update the blog once a week. We are now at January 10th and I am just now updating the blog. It's safe to say that I have not been adhering to my resolutions. Maybe it's because I really have nothing to report.

Can I tell you what is on my to do list? It's easy to list what I've done - NOTHING! Oh, wait...I did do thank you notes this morning. Other than that, the Christmas decorations are still up, the Christmas pictures have not been loaded, the Disneyland pictures have not been loaded. To be quite frank, I just don't feel like doing it. I have no explanation for it except that I am in the laziest mood ever. I've been this way since we got back from vacation. If I had to guess, I would bet that the decorations and pictures stay right where they are until I'm off on MLK day. Nice.....

Here's to being lazy and 2010!!! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I second being lazy in 2010! I'm having a hard time being motivated...