Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Christopher's Visit - Week 2

Ok...still no pictures. I apologize. But having 2 kids keeps me very busy.

We have been having a blast. Christopher spends most of the time running with the boys in the neighborhood. I have to eat out every night just to get him to ride somewhere with me and talk to me. Bailey is in love with him. She wants to follow him everywhere and when we go to do something she asks if Christopher is going. It's so cute. I can't believe his visit is half way over. Picking up where I left off last week...

Friday I took the day off and my friend Renee and Taylor (her son) came to Texas. Christopher and I met them at Kemah Boardwalk. It's a fun place with rides, restaurants, and shops. We rode rides and had lunch at the Aquarium. But Christopher's favorite part of the day (and mine as well) was the ride on the Boardwalk Beast. It's a speed boat that goes out for a 25 minute ride into Galveston Bay. The only disappointment of the day was realizing the new wooden roller coaster wasn't open yet. I'm not sure who was more disappointed - me or Chrisotpher. It was a blast!
http://www.kemahboardwalk.com/flash_content/flash_content.html

Friday night also held a special treat for Christopher. He went to his very first rock concert with Kyle & Phillip. They ended up with an extra ticket so he went to see The Fray.

Saturday night Christopher and Uncle Jason went to play video games at Christian's house. They had a great time. Although I heard rumors that Christian cheated so that he didn't have to give up one of the controllers. I don't know how true that is. Hee, hee!

Monday night we went swimming and Tuesday night he spent the night at William's. On the agenda tonight is Chuck E. Cheese's.

As you can tell, the fun never stops at our house. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: