Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Christopher's Visit - Week 3

Well, just like the past two weeks, this week has held some fun times for Christopher. He went to see Fantastic Four and Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix. He played Lazer Tag and came in first place in one of two games. Needless to say, he was very proud of that. He went to the Ruckus Room (an inflatable bouncer party room). He also went to the driving range with Uncle Jason.

One of his favorite activities this week has been playing with William's new Nitendo Wii. Aside from getting hit in the nose with a controller while playing baseball, he thinks the system is really cool. I've heard rumor that he'll be asking Grandma for one of those for Christmas. Here is the link, Grandma. Hee, hee!
http://wii.nintendo.com/console.jsp

I can't believe it's less than a week before he'll be leaving. My brother (and Christopher's dad) comes for a long weekend on Friday and then they'll be off on Monday. I'm sure our last week will be bittersweet and filled with many fun activities - including Bingo on Thursday night. I will keep you posted and I promise the next time I blog about our adventures, there will be pictures!

No comments: