Monday, February 23, 2009

Reese Has Arrived

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the newest member of the Sharp family....

Reese Leighanna Sharp made her debut on Wednesday, February 11 at 10:36 am. She weighed 9 pounds, 6 1/2 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. Big sister Bailey is loving being a big sister but having a little adjustment to not being totally doted on at all times. I think she is doing well despite telling me that "Babies are boring".

I realize that I am almost 2 weeks late in making this announcement but we have been a tad bit busy. Adjusting to being a mom of two while trying to recover from my c-section has kept me a little bit busy. I will try to provide more updates on a regular basis but for now, enjoy a few
pictures of our newest angel and her very proud big sister.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reese is beautiful...Congratulations! Bailey looks like a very proud big sister!