Friday, March 2, 2007

Online

Blogging seems to be the latest and greatest way to keep in touch. With a 17 month old, I need a communication method that is fast, reliable, and something that can quickly get to the masses. Plus, I know that all of you are anxious to hear the lastest stories about our precious girl (and on occassion our four-legged children as well). So I'm really doing this for you. Ha!!!

Well, here we are. It's March in Houston and the weather is beautiful - sunny and 70. I thought that would make my family members up north a little jealous as they endure their blizzards.




Bailey will be 17 months on Monday. She is ever changing. One of her latest things (and my favorite) is that she has found her shadow. She finds it quite amusing to stomp her foot and watch her shadow do the same. She is also starting to use more than one word at a time (i.e. Daddy's car, Mommy's keys, Good morning Toby). She's in love with Elmo and constantly wants to watch the DVD (gee thanks, Emily). She also hates to sleep which Mommy and Daddy love to do so we seem to have a conflict of interest when it comes to shut eye. Yes, she's a handful but one that we wouldn't trade for the world.



This weekend Mommy is taking Bailey to the zoo for the very first time. We are going with her Godmother, Khrissy, and Godcousin, Hunter. I am sure she will love it and will report as quickly as possible.



I will sign off now and wish everyone a great weekend. Check back regulary and if I'm not posting at least once a week, hound me for updates. Someone will have to hold me accountable! Free time isn't in my vocabulary these days.

PS Happy Birthday, Charlie!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Woohoo!! I'm glad I could inspire you. Love your background! :)

Linda Lou said...

This is way cool. !!!!!

xooxoxo

Grandma Janette said...

Wow...I think this is great and I always knew that Bailey was way advanced but this actually proves it with her outline of her weekend with her daddy. And you wonder why I worry when she is left with her daddy!