Thursday, April 5, 2007

Bailey Update

Bailey is doing ok today. So far - only one bad diaper. That is much better than yesterday and even last night in which she had one in the middle of the night. I'm hoping that we are reaching the end of whatever is bugging her. I spoke with a nurse again today and she said to just keep plugging along. She wouldn't confirm it was Rotavirus but wouldn't deny it either. She instructed us to keep feeding her bland foods and trying to get her to drink lots of fluids. We have a 9 am doctor's appointment already scheduled for her 18 month check up. Regardless, we will get an opportunity to get the doctor's thoughts then. I am off tomorrow for Good Friday so we are going to be hanging out doing Mommy/Bailey things. I keep hoping that she is getting better. I will keep you posted.

No comments: