Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend in Review

I really don't have much to chat about this weekend. Our weekend was quiet and relaxing - which was much needed. Jason and I had a date night Saturday to see Corteo (Cirque du Soleil) while Bailey stayed with her Godfamily. Both of us really enjoyed our time. We also bought new living room furniture. We got a leather set (couch, chair, chaise). It will be here on Friday. I'm so very excited! It will be so much easier to take care of than our current living room furniture. Between the dog hair and the toddler crumbs, we really should vaccuum our couches more than we have time to do. With leather, I'll be able to run a damp cloth over it and I'm done. Yahoo! We haven't officially decided what to do with what we currently have though. I think we are leaning towards giving the couch to Purple Heart and putting the chair and ottoman upstairs in the game room. The latter has definitely had less wear and tear than the couch. Plus, it makes a single sleeper bed which is always nice to have.

Jason also planted me some rose bushes in the back yard. It seems to be the only flower we can't kill. I'm very excited about watching them grow and bloom. If only we can keep Toby from eating them. Hmmm....

That was our weekend in a nutshell. I hope yours was just as enjoyable.

No comments: