Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday - the big 3-4! I love my birthday. Truth be told, I love all birthdays. Celebrating someone and making them feel special should be done everyday. Since we are all too busy to do that, I'll settle for the one day a year when we get to let it be totally about us. The gifts are an added bonus as well.

In true celebratory fashion, I am getting a 90-minute massage at 4 pm today. Then Jason, Bailey, and I are going to go out for pizza and get ice cream. We are trying to make it our family birthday celebration tradition. Besides, what is better than pizza and ice cream???

Thanks for all the gifts and cards and calls. I appreciate each of you who have remembered me on my special day. I'm so lucky to have all of you in my life.

Now...back to me....

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Michelle!!