Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Latest & Greatest

Hi everyone! Well, we have finally finished our annual SEC filing here at work. I am so excited. I hate the months of April and May. Everyone is all stressed out and working lots of overtime (meaning they are grumpy). But it's over and I can enjoy my job again. Yeah!

Grandma is on her way into town as I type this. She is coming to help take care of me as I have to get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I was very nervous about it until my wonderful Aunt Linda reminded me that it couldn't possibly be as bad as having a baby. Amen to that! Needless to say, I feel so much better about it now.

Bailey is almost 20 months. I can't believe it. Where did time go? Taking pictures is hard work with her anymore. (I promise some soon though.) The school bulletin board is posting pictures of the kids and their daddys for the month of June. It took almost 10 shots to get 2 I liked to submit to the school. Here is my favorite of the two of them. My heart swells seeing my man and my daughter having a moment. Amazing.





Speaking of babies, here is another glimpse of Baby Ritchie. He is definitely a "he". After three times hearing that, I think Kathy can finally believe it. A cute story about this picture...I was showing Bailey and telling her it was a baby. She pointed right to the picture and said "head". I sometimes have a hard time seeing all that clearly. I am amazed that she was able to. We are so looking forward to his arrival. For now, we are busy planning a baby shower.


Ok...I'm off to get Grandma and spend the afternoon with her. Everyone think of me tomorrow at 10 am. Ta ta for now!

No comments: