Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Blog - Finally

Hi everyone. It's been a couple weeks but life has been busy. Work is busy, home is busy. Free time has not been in my vocabulary lately. But here I am - finally.

Two weekends ago Bailey and I had a play date with Brayden (a friend from Bailey's school) and his mom Mary. We went to the zoo and then to eat pizza. It was so much fun. I so enjoyed being able to gab with another mom and share ideas and ways to do things with our kids. The best part was that it seemed that all the baby animals were out. We got to see a baby giraffe as well as Mac, the new baby Elephant. We had a really great time. I hope we do that again very soon.

Last weekend was the Spring Fling at Bailey's school. It was a fundraiser with games and food. Bailey was a little confused and overwhelmed at first. I think her favorite part was playing on the playground that she gets to play on every day. She liked the skee ball and plinko games but that was about it. We met up with Brayden and they spent a lot of time playing while Jason and I visited with Brayden's mom and dad.


I wish I had more to report but as busy as we've been, I find that we aren't doing lots of worth reporting. So that begs the question...why am I so busy?

No comments: