Friday, June 29, 2007

Christopher's Coming to Town

It's that time of year - Christopher time. As he has for the last 6 years, Christopher will be coming to stay with us for a month. He arrives tomorrow. Grandma is bringing him and staying for 10 days to visit with Bailey. (We know better than to think it's me or Jason. Ha!) Then Matthew (my brother) will pick him up the last weekend of July. We are very excited about all the family visits.

We have lots of fun things planned - movies, Lazer Tag, an Astros game, a trip to Moody Gardens. Along with all that, he'll have lots of fun playing with the neighborhood boys, his cousin Bailey, and spending time with his favorite aunt and uncle.

I know I'll have tons of pictures to share and I'll try to write a weekly summary of our activities. Stay tuned for the month long Christopher show.

No comments: