Wednesday, June 13, 2007

First Timers

Last weekend Bailey had a couple "first time" events that I thought I would share with you.

The first event involves Taco Bell. Only I would take pictures and document her first meal from Taco Bell. She mentioned tacos and I asked her if she liked tacos and she said yes. I wasn't really sure I believed her but thought we'd try it anyway. After all, it was a trip to Taco Bell. I got her the soft taco kids meal (with only meat and cheese on the tacos). We got home and sat at the table and she did in fact eat almost 3/4 of a taco. I was amazed and thrilled. This means we can branch out from chicken nuggets when getting fast food. After her taco, she had some Cinnamon Twists which she loved just as much. It was a very exciting event!


The second event was her first trip to Splashpad. This was more eventful to her than the Taco Bell taco. Splashpad is a water area in our neighborhood. One part of the area has sprinklers and such that the kids can run through. The other part is a kiddie type pool with a boat and waterfalls and such. She absolutely loved it. We started in the sprinkler area first. It took her a little while to get used to the water being sprayed on her but she ended up running and playing and laughing the whole time. We stayed about an hour and a half. She had so much fun.






No comments: